Friday, August 5, 2011

August and back from our family visits!

So while we were away visiting family, I was so excited to continue saving $$. OF COURSE- because who wouldn't be, right!?

A lot of my savings came from taking a good bit of my stockpile with me. I took 5 packs of diapers, 4 packs of wipes and enough formula to get through to the last days. I really did well there, and was proud of myself for thinking ahead and having a stockpile to draw from. I also saved $$ because I took my trustee binder with me, and took it with me EVERYWHERE. Literally :) I found that TargetTucson (as I call it) was one of my favorite places, because it now has grocery! FULL grocery! So not only do I use my Target q, and my manuf. q, but I also use my Target debit exclusively and get an additional 5%! In one trip, I saved $88 and so half of that covered mom's brand new vacuum -- not sure if I posted that already.

Anyhow, I did a rough total and in June I saved $500!! Then not so much for July. July I didn't have to spend a whole heck of a lot because I was still visiting family. This is how I was able to put $600 on one cc -- wooohoooo go us! More on that later-

It is now August, and I plan to blog weekly. I have already shopped Target once and saved $25, also earning a $5 giftcard. Not a huge savings, but savings nonetheless.

Until next time ~

No comments:

Post a Comment